About Gail Cooper
- Over 34 years experience in real estate
- Professional Full-Time Agent
- Leaders' Circle Awards and Beyond Excellence Awards
- Dependable, Honest & Hard-working
- Sell throughout Citrus County
- Specialize in Sugarmill Woods
- Avid tennis player and former elementary school teacher
- Free 'newcomer' maps, school, community information
- Specialize in waterfront, golf course, new homes, vacation homes
- "Staging" of homes provided. "Staging" makes a difference!
- Visit My Other Website
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Sugarmill Woods & Citrus County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Homosassa or Citrus County area, please contact me.